Today is not the day of long posts due to torrential seriousness. Tomorrow. Maybe.
Changes Worth Knowing About:
- Pager DND user experience has been significantly improved
- QEMU (SDL) windows are now slightly less likely to eat mouse events when shaded
- Some extremely minor (unnoticeable) compositor optimizations were added
- A new user-requested winlist option for moving the selected window to the current screen+desk was added
- Border shading animations and state are now a little smoother, sized more accurately, and have better shadow placement