With The Quickness
I mentioned the other day that I’d go into more detail about some of the things in the first post. Fortunately, I am spared once again from this effort by Jose Souza, who has done a lot of work with edbus and E modules lately. He has already detailed much of his progress here, along with info about some of the new modules.
No longer is it impossible, just challenging.
Other Improvements Today:
- XEmbed support for systray is now an (incredibly bad) option
- Edje files are now supported in file previews
- XKB gadget now correctly saves keyboard layouts and shows them on startup
- Configs now have types, allowing config and hardware dependent code to be written more easily
- Resolution changing with shelves should be a bit quicker
- Efreet (1.7) bug which prevented desktop file updates has been fixed